And he thought it was pretty much fabulous...
He, very much so, liked all of his presents...
And the swings at the park are pretty cool too...
I FINALLY signed Kamryn up for swimming lessons this year.
After day one she decided she was pretty much never going back (just this small thing called she was petrified of going under water.) Kalani and I decided to buy the kids a small pool so she could "practice." Nila thinks it is too cold for her little body, but Kami and Chantz love it. Kamryn finished out swimming lessons and even jumped off the diving board all by herself by the end of the week. (Good thing too because I was feeling a little abusive tossing her off! Yes, I did, and yes, her teacher told me to and was right there to make sure she was ok.)
Kamryn has decided that swimming is fun and can't wait to go back for more lessons next year.
Nila started 2nd grade last week (yes I will get pics on here of the first day of school) and loved it. The first two days anyway. She's been home since with a bad cold, but is going back today.

4 comments:
My, you were blogging early! I love the pictures - especially Chantz looking shifty eyed as he opens his presents - and in the pool. Very cute!
Your kids are the cutest! I cant believe Kamryn jumped off the diving board! That is so good! Ky did his lessons but still wouldnt go under at the end. Oh well there is always next year :)
You need to be posting something new! You're getting as bad as I am...
Paige,
I found your blog from Lori's. I just wanted to comment on the post you wrote for the NICU blog. I admit, I couldn't read it all, I was too emotional. I will be honest, I wish I had a baby in the NICU for the holidays.
I just want you to know that you have always been a strength to me. You're willingness to move forward with courage no matter how devastating the circumstances. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. It's amazing how the NICU brings people together. Thanks again for you friendhsip and example. Nila is absolutely beautiful (as are your other two kids!). I can't wait to meet her in person sometime.
-Ann
Post a Comment