We went out to Roosevelt and spent time with family. A cold made its way through our family during the holidays, but we still had a good time.
Chantz, although sick, was still a happy little camper.
Santa came to visit on Christmas Eve. Nila wanted NOTHING to do with him (sorry Santa), Kamryn had a list a mile long, Chantz almost ripped his beard out by the roots, and I even got a gift. (See - I AM a good girl!)
Kamryn woke up at 5am insisting that she HAD to see if Santa had been by yet. We told her not until Nila & Chantz woke up. Nila was up at 5:30, Chantz was up at 6. Little rug rats! I don't think we'll be sleeping in on Christmas morning for many years to come.
Kamryn discovering her spoils.
How Chantz can be this happy at 6am I'll never know. He LOVED his Pluto and has slept with it almost every night since.
Now that I've got these off the laptop I'll continue this post when I get on my other computer... More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment