Yesterday I went to see Perinatology at the hospital. (The folks that help us high risk preggos hopefully not have another preemie.) I had a couple of ultrasounds done. Everything looks great! The doctor does want me to do progesterone shots once a week, which is something that I did as part of a study when I was pregnant with Kamryn. I can handle that. Oh yeah - another bit of information - OUR BABY IS A BOY! :) Imagine my shock! I had finally resigned myself to thinking that we were going to be an all girls family. Poor little guy has no idea of what he's in for and I'm quite positive that Kalani isn't going to be thrilled the first time he sees how Kamryn has dressed up her little brother. It is going to be an adventure and all I can do is hold on for the ride. At the moment I'm just hoping that between now and the time the baby is born the ride isn't too bumpy!
6 comments:
Congratulations! Here's hoping that by the time your baby is born the faux hawk look will be out! I'm getting tired of it...
LOL! Maybe baby will have no hair and I won't have to worry about any do' at all?... Thanks for the congrats!
I'm so excited!!! You'll love being the mom to a little boy.
Congrats Paige! That is so exciting. I'll be sending lots of good energy your way in hopes that all goes well for you and your little guy.
I am SO jealous! I have always wanted a little man to call my own. CONGRATS! I am also glad to hear things are looking good on the inside! Love you girl.
Watch out world! Congrats!
Post a Comment